Sunday, July 10, 2016

Weekly Report 2: Final project prototype

I updated Citation.js to accept quickscrape's results.json. Results can be viewed here.

I made a card prototype for the database HTML page, using data extracted with quickscrape. It's mainly, although not advanced, a design thing, but it's nice to see what information I can fit. Results are here.

With opened paper
Without opened paper

I have taken a look at quickscrape. What I'd like to do is to practise building a similar program myself, first just outputting strings to the command line, later processing arguments, to eventually use in my project.

I'll probably try to do that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment